|Real name:||Matthew Avery Modine|
Matthew Modine Height
|How tall is Matthew Modine?||193 cm / 6 ft 4 in|
|Born:||22 March 1959 Comment |
|How old is Matthew Modine in 2021? / Age: ||62 years
|Where was Matthew Modine born?||Loma Linda, California, USA|
Matthew Modine Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Matthew Modine worth?||$10,000,000
Who is Matthew Modine? / Facts
- His best-known roles include Private Joker in Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket, the title character in Alan Parker's Birdy, high school wrestler Louden Swain in Vision Quest, oversexed Sullivan Groff on Weeds, and Dr
- Martin Brenner on Stranger Things
- Golden Globe winner, "Shortcuts"
- Golden Lion, winner Best Actor,Venice Film Festival, "Shortcuts"
- Golden Lion/Volpi Cup, Best Actor, Venice Film Festival, "Streamers"
- Maverick Award, San Jose Film Festival, 2014
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Vision Quest was maybe the hardest film I've ever done, because I never wrestled before in my life. I was a struggling actor that wasn't really fast. I was in drama school smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee and trying to like every young actor at a drama school, trying to be James Dean and be posing. So when I met Harold Becker, he said, "Can you do five push-ups?" I was pretty skinny, so I had to get in shape to do Vision Quest, and that was really, really, really hard and a real pleasure to work with that girl Linda Fiorentino. She's a tough New Jersey broad, very much like her role in the film. It was just fun and a very, very, very hard film to make.
- The Hotel New Hampshire was the first time I played a real scumbag. I was working in Toronto with Mel Gibson and Diane Keaton on a movie called Mrs. Soffel, and I went to see the movie open up there in a theater in Toronto. And I remember the people sitting behind not recognizing me and going, "I hate that guy. What a prick." And I thought "I'm never going to play another bad guy again, because people don't like you." The Hotel New Hampshire was fun because it was Tony Richardson, who had directed Tom Jones, and he in his own way is a legendary filmmaker. I was working with Nastassja Kinski and Jodie Foster, so that was real pleasurable.
- Short Cuts was... That was a very difficult film, because Robert Altman was juggling a lot of balls, a lot of characters, and a lot of things going on. You were a part of a great big puzzle, but the wonderful thing was that you were invited to be a part of that puzzle. The wonderful thing is, if you ask anyone that worked on that film, they would probably say that they were honored to have been invited to that party. That was a good party. Bob's movies were always parties.
- I studied with Stella Adler. One of the first things that she said was, "If you're going to stand on a stage, be projected on a motion picture screen, or go into people's homes on their television, then you have a responsibility - not just to entertain. They're going to be inspired and touched by the things that you do and the things that you say, and there's a responsibility that comes with that," and that's not one that I take lightly.
Matthew Modine Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!