- American screenwriter, director and producer
|Real name:||Matthew George Reeves|
Matt Reeves Height
|How tall is Matt Reeves?||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Born:||27 April 1966 Comment |
|How old is Matt Reeves in 2023? / Age: ||56 years
|Where was Matt Reeves born?||Rockville Centre, New York, US|
Matt Reeves Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Matt Reeves worth?||Under review|
Who is Matt Reeves? / Facts
- Reeves began his career as a screenwriter for the films Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995) and The Pallbearer (1996), the latter of which he made his feature length directorial debut with
- He then transitioned into television as a director and co-creator of the drama series Felicity (1998–2002) alongside J.J. Abrams
- Reeves has since directed the found footage horror film Cloverfield (2008), the romantic horror film Let Me In (2010), and the science fiction sequels Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) and War for the Planet of the Apes (2017)
- In February of 2017, it was announced that he would direct The Batman, which will be set in the DC Extended Universe starring Ben Affleck as the titular character
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- University of Southern California
It's the idea that anticipation is as scary as anything in a movie could be. People's imagination is the most effective tool in creating terror or dread.
I never would have guessed I would be making science fiction and horror films.
People's imagination is the most effective tool in creating terror or dread.
It's funny, people don't think of 'Cloverfield' as being restrained because it's a handycam movie, but the only reason it's a handycam movie is because that was supposed to be the reality of the situation.
I'm always looking for a reason to say no when I'm approached about a big studio tentpole because your fear is will you be consumed into the anonymous machine, and it will suck out any specificity and point of view that you might hope to express.
Matt Reeves Social Media Accounts