- Matt Damon is an American actor, film producer and screenwriter who has Hollywood roles since the '90s
- Due to his great success over the time, he amassed a $170 million net worth
|Real name:||Matthew Paige Damon|
Matt Damon Height
|How tall is Matt Damon?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||08 October 1970 Comment |
|How old is Matt Damon in 2023? / Age: ||52 years
|Where was Matt Damon born?||Cambridge, Massachusetts, US|
|Residence:||Miami, Florida, US|
Matt Damon Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Matt Damon worth?||$170,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Matt Damon? / Facts
Join the discussion on Matt Damon · height »
- He is ranked among Forbes magazine's most bankable stars and is one of the highest-grossing actors of all time
- Damon has received several accolades, including an Academy Award from four nominations, two Golden Globe Awards from seven nominations, and has been nominated for two British Academy Film Awards and six Emmy Awards
- Born and raised in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Damon began his acting career by appearing in high school theater productions and he made his professional acting debut in the film Mystic Pizza (1988)
- He came to prominence in 1997 when he wrote and starred in Good Will Hunting alongside Ben Affleck, which won them the Academy and Golden Globe awards for Best Screenplay, and earned Damon a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actor
- He continued to garner praise from critics for his roles as the eponymous character in Saving Private Ryan (1998), the antihero in The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999), a fallen angel in Dogma (1999), an energy analyst in Syriana (2005), and an Irish-American criminal in The Departed (2006)
- Damon is also known for his starring roles as Jason Bourne in the Bourne franchise (2002–16) and as a con man in the Ocean's Trilogy (2001–07)
- For his supporting role as the rugby player Francois Pienaar in Invictus (2009) and his leading role as an astronaut stranded on Mars in The Martian (2015), Damon received Oscar nominations for Best Supporting Actor and Best Actor, respectively
- The latter also won him a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor
So, how did Matt Damon become so rich?
- Only The Jason Bourne movie series added a lot to Matt's wealth. The Bourne Identity (2002), The Bourne Legacy (2012), and Jason Bourne (2016) gave him critical acclaim and got him more than $80 million
- The movies Good Will Hunting, Interstellar, and The Martian added a lot to his financial success
- He was also the co-founder of LivePlanet, a movie production company - he produced American Pie 2 and Gone Baby Gone
- Later, in 2012, he started a new production company called Pearl Street Films, along with his friend Ben Affleck
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I've passed on a lot of huge-money jobs. Money doesn't enter into the decision-making. If I do a big blockbuster, it's about how big an audience you'll get and where you can take them.
- As for poker, I've stayed away from that, even though when I was in Vegas for Ocean's Eleven, I would get accosted by these guys begging me to play. They just want to take my money. They see me, think 'actor' and see some easy money
- If your movies don't perform, they just stop calling you.
- I didn't grow up with great privilege, nor did I grow up wanting for anything. I was a middle-class kid and, relative to the rest of the world, that's great wealth
- Now I feel I have an unspoken deal with the paparazzi: "I won't do anything publicly interesting if you agree not to follow me."
- I'd love to be a dad. I hope I'd be great at it. That's every man's fear, yet his most important job.
Matt Damon Social Media Accounts
Isabella Damon, Alexia Barroso, Gia Zavala Damon, Stella Damon, Kyle Damon,
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 19 February 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!