- Mary-Kate Olsen is an American actress, fashion designer, producer, author, businesswoman and equestrian
Mary-Kate Olsen Height
|How tall is Mary-Kate Olsen?||157 cm / 5 ft 2 in|
|Weight|| 49 kg / 108 lbs Comment
|Born:||13 June 1986 Comment |
|How old is Mary-Kate Olsen in 2021? / Age: ||35 years
|Where was Mary-Kate Olsen born?||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Mary-Kate Olsen Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Mary-Kate Olsen worth?||$200,000,000
|Hair color:||Light brown|
|Eyes color:||Blue / Green|
Who is Mary-Kate Olsen? / Facts
Acting career debut - at 1-year-old, with the role of Michelle Tanner,. alongside with her twin sister Ashley Olsen in the TV sitcom Full House. They starred in many other films together
Other roles - the sisters starred in Passport to Paris (1999), Our Lips Are Sealed (2000), Winning London (2001), Holiday in the Sun (2001) and in the TV series, So Little Time (2001–2002), for which she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in Children's Programming
They starred in Getting There (2002), When in Rome (2002), The Challenge (2003) and made cameos in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003)
- The last film she starred in with her twin sister was New York Minute (2004)
- She continued with her acting career independently, appearing with a few guest-star roles in films and television shows, and with her last film being Beastly (2011)
- Switch to fashion - In March 2012, Mary-Kate and Ashley declared they wanted to retire as actresses and focus on the fashion industry
- Fashion brands - They founded the luxury fashion brand The Row, lifestyle brand Elizabeth and James, and more affordable fashion lines Olsenboye and StyleMint
- Members of the Council of Fashion Designers of America
- Social media stats (May 2020):
- 12k likes on facebook
- 146k followers on Instagram
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Campbell Hall School
- New York University
Me and Ashley feel like we're totally different.
I am a really bad test taker. I can get straight As in school, but I get nervous on test.
We get along really well, but television and film aren't reality. We're best friends, but we do have our fights!
I learned how to play the drums. When we were in preproduction, when we were still in L.A., I had a couple of drum lessons and then some in Toronto. I got the one beat down and that was it.
I wear weird things sometimes. I like to drink coffee. Neither of those things have anything to do with who I am.
Mary-Kate Olsen Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 14 May 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!