- Marsha Mason is an American actress and director
|Born:||03 April 1942 Comment |
|How old is Marsha Mason in 2022? / Age: ||79 years
Marsha Mason Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Marsha Mason worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Marsha Mason facts
- She was nominated four times for the Academy Award for Best Actress; for her performances in Cinderella Liberty (1973), The Goodbye Girl (1977), Chapter Two (1979) and Only When I Laugh (1981)
- The first two films also won her Golden Globe Awards
- She was married for ten years (1973–83) to the playwright and screenwriter Neil Simon, who was the writer of three of her four Oscar nominated roles
- Mason's film debut was in the 1966 film Hot Rod Hullabaloo
- Her other films include, Blume in Love (1973), The Cheap Detective (1978), Max Dugan Returns (1983) Heartbreak Ridge (1986), Stella (1990) and Drop Dead Fred (1991)
- On television, she appeared in the soap opera Love of Life (1971-72) and received an Emmy Award nomination for her recurring role in the sitcom Frasier (1997-98)
- She has also had an extensive career on stage, making her Broadway debut as a replacement in the comedy Cactus Flower in 1968
- She starred in a 1999 revival of The Prisoner of Second Avenue in London, and received a Grammy nomination for Best Comedy Album for the 2000 recording
- In 2006, she starred in the American premier production of Hecuba at the Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- Her other Broadway credits include The Night of the Iguana (1996), Steel Magnolias (2005), and Impressionism (2009)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!