- Marlo Thomas is an American actress, producer, and social activist
- She is famous for her role on the sitcom That Girl (1966–1971) and the franchise Free to Be... You and Me
|Real name:||Margaret Julia Thomas / Margaret Julia Jacobs|
Marlo Thomas Height
|How tall is Marlo Thomas?||163 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight|| 60 kg / 132 lbs Comment
|Born:||21 November 1937 Comment |
|How old is Marlo Thomas in 2023? / Age: ||86 years
|Where was Marlo Thomas born?||Detroit, Michigan, US|
|Residence:||New York, US|
|Nicknames:||Marlo, Miss Independence, Mugsy|
Marlo Thomas Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Marlo Thomas worth?||$35,000,000|
Who is Marlo Thomas? / Facts
- Awards - four Emmys for her work in television, a Golden Globe, the George Foster Peabody Award. She was inducted into the Broadcasting and Cable Hall of Fame
- She got a Grammy award for Thanks & Giving All Year Long, a children’s album
- In 2014, she was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- She is the National Outreach Director for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (it was founded in 1962 by her father, Danny Thomas)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Marlo Thomas
- Francis: Revisiting "That Girl" series, such great memories. Thanks Ms. Thomas (February 25, 2021)
- Jeff Fawsett: I've just watched the series That Girl, and I am simply captivated by Margo Thomas as Ann Marie. She is simply beautiful beyond words. I suppose wonderfully cute is just as appropriate.
The episodes are so well written, and Margo's acting is absolutely marvelous.
I would love to meet Ms. Thomas and have a chance to know her today.
I'm also curious to know what her acting relationship was like with Ted Bessel. (December 22, 2020)
- Hi: Hi, you look terrific unbelievable, 83 years old and you look wonderful. I wish I could look like you, love you! (December 12, 2020)
- Our many different cultures notwithstanding, there's something about the holidays that makes the planet communal. Even nations that do not celebrate Christmas can't help but be caught up in the collective spirit of their neighbors, as twinkling lights dot the landscape and carols fill the air. It's an inspiring time of the year
- Despite our ever-connective technology, neither Skype nor Facebook - not even a telephone call - can come close to the joy of being with loved ones in person.
- As someone who has spent many years marveling at the brilliant and painstaking work of the doctors, scientists and researchers at St. Jude, I can attest firsthand to the bone-deep commitment these men and women have made in their fight against disease. They are at it around the clock - every hour of the day, every day of the year
- One of the things about equality is not just that you be treated equally to a man, but that you treat yourself equally to the way you treat a man.
Rose Marie Mantell Thomas
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 22 May 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!