- American film, radio, TV, and stage actress
|Real name:||Angela Maxine O'Brien|
|Born:||15 January 1937 Comment |
|How old is Margaret O'Brien in 2023? / Age: ||86 years
|Where was Margaret O'Brien born?||San Diego, California, US|
Margaret O'Brien Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Margaret O'Brien worth?||Under review|
Who is Margaret O'Brien? / Facts
- Beginning a prolific career as a child actress in feature films for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer at the age of four, O'Brien became one of the most popular child stars in cinema history and was honored with a Juvenile Academy Award as the outstanding child actress of 1944
- In her later career, she appeared on television, on stage, and in supporting film roles
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Margaret O'Brien
- Louise Holdorf: You were very very good! (March 02, 2022)
- Robert "Dusty" Gonzales: Margaret O'Brien has been my all-time favorite actress, ever since I was a kid. My wife and I lived in San Diego, CA when I was stationed there; while in the U.S. Navy. We lived at 112 Third Street, in National City; then at 2150 First Avenue, in San Diego. Does Margaret O'Brien speak Spanish? How exciting, just to think how close to each other, we may have been! (February 08, 2022)
- john: Greatest child actress of all time. Really enjoyed watching one with so much talent. (February 07, 2021)
- joyce mathews pa.: I still watch her films... I was born in 1943, she was so believable in her roles ... i'm watching a film from 2019. A Christmas cookie movie. Can't believe she is wearing high heels (November 08, 2020)
- George S. Windfelder: I have a picture of Margaret on the "Queen Elizabeth" that I would like to get her autograph. Could I get an address to send it to.
George S. Windfelder
(626) 964-6943 (August 11, 2020)
I met Shirley Temple on Valentine's Day in 1945. To this day, I've never forgotten it. I was in red, she was in black, and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner together. We didn't immediately become best friends, but every winter my husband and I would send a Christmas card to Shirley and she and her family would send one back. So we kept in touch that way. It helped that we both had wonderful parents who saw that we stayed on the right path. My husband always had a crush on Shirley, but he ended up with me instead. Sometimes people put a stamp on the world, and Shirley certainly did.
Mara Tolene Thorsen, Roy Thorsen, Harold Robert Allen Jr., Gladys Flores, Lawrence O'Brien
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 14 January 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!