- Margaret Leighton, CBE was an English actress
|Born:||26 February 1922 Comment |
|When did Margaret Leighton die? / Died||13 January 1976|
|How many years did Margaret Leighton live? / Lived||53 years|
Margaret Leighton Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Margaret Leighton worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Margaret Leighton facts
- She was known for her exquisite sense of grandeur and refinement
- She began her career on stage in 1938, and went on to twice win the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play; for the original Broadway productions of Separate Tables (1956-57) and The Night of the Iguana (1961-62)
- Leighton's film appearances included Under Capricorn (1949), Calling Bulldog Drummond (1951), Carrington V
- (1955) and The Best Man (1964)
- She won an Emmy Award in 1971 for a television version of Hamlet
- She was also nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress and won the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for the 1971 film The Go-Between
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!