- German professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder, winger or striker for German club Borussia Dortmund and the Germany national team
|Real name:||Marco Reus|
Marco Reus Height
|How tall is Marco Reus?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 67 kg / 148 lbs Comment
|Born:||31 May 1989 Comment |
|How old is Marco Reus in 2021? / Age: ||32 years
|Where was Marco Reus born?||Dortmund, Germany|
|Nicknames:||Rolls Reus, Woody, Woodyinho|
Marco Reus Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Marco Reus worth?||$20,000,000
Who is Marco Reus? / Facts
- Woody Woodpecker - He was called this way by his colleagues from Mönchengladbach as he always moves his head in a strange way. He seems to have embraced it as his twitter account is woodyinho.
- The one and only - Footballer of the Year in 2012, part of the UEFA Team of the Year in 2013 and ranked number 4 among the best footballers by Bloomberg.
- Early start - Joined the SV Dortmund kids team when he was just 5 and at 7 he was already among the youth footballers of Borussia Dortmund.
- Need for speed - Well he certainly paid for his need. Not a penny short of £500k for driving without a license. His reaction "The reasons I did it are something I cannot really understand."
- Hair tutorials - The Web is filled with them, as young people try to copy his hair style, whether a mohawk, shaved sides, or skewed hair.
- Looks up to Tomas Rosicky - The former Dortmund player is his idol. He even admitted to have copied his style from playing, technique to even his sweatbands.
- He's (almost) always right - Well, at least he always puts his right sock, guard and shoe first. However he always steps on the field with his left foot. Seems like his goal rain dance works quite good.
- Oprah fan - Actually, such a big fan that he tattooed on his left arm her words ”The biggest adventure you can take is to live your dreams”.
- Favourites - table tennis, mashed potatoes, goulash, cabbage, Justin Bieber, Hangover 2, R'n'B, Hip Hop.
- FIFA gamer - his favorite game is FIFA. And guess what? He has his face on the cover of the FIFA 2017 edition. Awesome!
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- "I hope people see us not just as a football player, but also as human beings, we are not machines!"
- "I cried when Mario Gotze told me hell leave Borussia Dortmund & join Bayern Munich."
- "If you don’t give 100% (in Bundesliga), you have no chance and we know that."
- "It’s in my nature to always look forward and not let injuries bring me down."
- " It's important to have ambitions, both in football and in life – otherwise you’re in the wrong game."
- "The most important thing is to stay healthy. Without that, you can’t achieve anything. Everything after that is a bonus that you get if you work hard."
- "We gave Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang a great welcome back after he won the award. It’s his turn to pay for a few dinners now."
- "When you’re on the pitch you soon realize if your teammates are intelligent and act like it. "
- "In every team there are people you like and people you like less. Just like there are some with whom you get on great on the pitch but wouldn’t spend time with outside of work. It’s probably like in any other firm."
- "Sometimes I’m still like a 12 year old."
- "I always sing everything. If it’s the car or at home. Music is playing everywhere. In the locker room as well. And very important: Not only Justin Bieber!"
Marco Reus Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 15 February 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!