- Marchon Eyewear is a United States-based manufacturer and distributor of eyewear and sunglasses
Marchon Eyewear facts
- Founded in 1983, the company's portfolio includes several licensed brands in addition to its own house brands
- The company is headquartered in New York City, and also operates offices in 18 other countries, with manufacturing in Italy, Japan, and China
- The company acquired OfficeMate Software Solutions in 1994, which produces eyecare-specific practice management software
- In August 2008, the company was acquired by VSP, a major vision insurance company
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Iraya, Cloud Nine, Soap & Glory Deutschland & Ãsterreich, Caron, That's What She Said, 527, Libresse, Corioliss, Vision Express, Ella BachÃ©