- Dutch investor with a wide array of business interests
|Real name:||Marcel Martinus Jacobus Johannes Boekhoorn|
|Born:||30 October 1959 |
|How old is Marcel Boekhoorn in 2020? / Age: ||60 years|
|Where was Marcel Boekhoorn born?||Nijmegen, Netherlands|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Marcel Boekhoorn worth?||$1,500,000,000|
Who is Marcel Boekhoorn? / Facts
- Estimated net worth - €1.3 billion ($1.5 billion), making him one of the wealthiest entrepreneurs in the Netherlands
- He is a CPA by training, and has founded his investment vehicle Ramphastos Investments in 1994
- Over the ensuing years Boekhoorn acquired and sold numerous companies
- Boekhoorn is the investor of the Dutch football club N.E.C. Nijmegen
- Boekhoorn also helps to fund the motor racing career of his son-in-law Giedo van der Garde, who raced in the 2013 Formula One Season for the Caterham F1 Team
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Marcel Boekhoorn Social Media Accounts
Other celebrities: Kiehl's, East African Community, Lynx, Benefit Cosmetics, Oral-B, United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, Burt's Bees, London Assembly, L'OrÃ©al Professionnel, Kiehl's
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 06 February 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!