- Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan bin Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, commonly known as Sheikh Mansour, is the deputy prime minister of the United Arab Emirates, minister of presidential affairs and member of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi
|Born:||20 November 1970 Comment |
|How old is Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan in 2021? / Age: ||50 years
Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan facts
- He is the half brother of the current President of UAE, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- He is also the chairman of the ministerial council for services, the Emirates Investment Authority and the Emirates Racing Authority
- He sits on the Supreme Petroleum Council and the boards of numerous investment companies including the International Petroleum Investment Company and the Abu Dhabi Investment Council
- Mansour also owns stakes in a number of business ventures, including Virgin Galactic and Sky News Arabia
- He is also the owner of the privately held Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG), a specialist investment company that successfully acquired Manchester City Football Club in September 2008, and which has overseen a significant transformation at the Club since that time, most notably, the club have won two top flight league titles for the first time since 1968, City's first Premier League titles
- On May 21, 2013, Major League Soccer of the United States announced that its second New York City Metropolitan Area club, to be called New York City FC, would begin play in the 2015 season, to be majority-owned by Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, in association with brothers Hal and Hank Steinbrenner
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 April 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!