- Mandira Bedi is an Indian actress, fashion designer, model and television presenter who gained celebrity status playing the title role in the 1994 television serial, Shanti, shown on India's national channel, Doordarshan, which was the first ever daily soap on Indian television
|Born:||15 April 1972 Comment |
|How old is Mandira Bedi in 2023? / Age: ||51 years
Mandira Bedi Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Mandira Bedi worth?||Under review|
Mandira Bedi facts
- She followed up her career in TV serials with shows like Aurat (DD and Sony), Dushman (DD) and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Star Plus) with hosting duties for ICC Cricket World Cups in the years 2003 and 2007 and the Champions Trophies in the years 2004 and 2006 as well as the Indian Premier League season 2 for Sony Max
- She fronted the coverage of IPL season 3 for the British Network – ITV
- She debuted as a fashion designer during Lakme Fashion Week 2014 with her saree collection
- Bedi also promoted faux leather for PETA
- On 26 October 2013, Bedi launched her signature sari store
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!