- is an Italian eyewear company
- Based in Milan, Italy, it is the world's largest eyewear company
- As a vertically integrated company, Luxottica designs, manufactures, distributes and retails its eyewear brands, including Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, Target Optical, Eyemed vision care plan, and Glasses
- Its best known brands are Ray-Ban, Persol, and Oakley
- Luxottica also makes sunglasses and prescription frames for designer brands such as Chanel, Prada, Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, Miu Miu, Donna Karan, Stella McCartney, and Tory Burch
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: MyFitnessPal, SieMatic, Omron, Frette, I Had Cancer, Serena & Lily, Celgene, Beauty, West Elm, Artemide