- Lotto24, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, is a provider of state licensed lotteries
- The company brokers customer tickets to the state-owned lottery companies of the country´s federal states, for which it receives a commission
- The product range includes Lotto 6 aus49, Spiel 77, Super 6, Eurojackpot, GlücksSpirale, Lotto Club and Keno
- Lotto24's shares have been traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since 2012
- As of 31 December 2015, there were 24,154,890 issued shares
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Chooks-to-Go, Four Loko, Burn, Marsh Supermarkets, DominÃ³, Nando's, Jollibee, Newcastle Brown Ale, Carousel, Bonefish Grill
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!