- Linda Nolan is an Irish singer and actress
|Born:||23 February 1959 Comment |
|How old is Linda Nolan in 2021? / Age: ||62 years
Linda Nolan facts
- After moving with her family to Blackpool, England at the age of three in 1962, she attained fame as a member of the girl group The Nolans in 1974, along with her sisters Anne, Denise, Maureen, Bernie and Coleen
- As a member of the Nolans, she toured with Frank Sinatra in 1975, had seven UK top 20 hits (1979–82) and won the Tokyo Music Festival in 1981
- After leaving the group in 1984, she went on to perform in theatre, including more than 1000 performances as Maggie May on Blackpool's Central Pier (1986–93), and in two UK touring productions of Prisoner Cell Block: The Musical (1996–97)
- From 2000, she starred in the West End as Mrs
- Johnstone in Blood Brothers for three years, and regularly played the role in the UK tour until 2008
- In 2009, she was part of the Nolans line-up that reformed for a successful tour of the UK and Ireland
- In 2014, she took part in the 13th series of Celebrity Big Brother
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!