- Not to be confused with German game developer Limbic Entertainment
Limbic Software facts
- Limbic Software is an independent mobile game development company founded in 2009 by Arash Keshmirian, Iman Mostafavi, and Volker Schönefeld
- Limbic has designed and developed iOS and Android titles TowerMadness, TowerMadness Zero, TowerMadness HD, Grinchmas!, Nuts!, Zombie Gunship, TowerMadness 2, and Zombie Gunship Arcade with over 25 million game downloads worldwide
- Limbic’s debut title, TowerMadness, launched in 2009, and in summer 2011, Limbic released two new titles, Nuts! and Zombie Gunship
- Following up with their debut title, they released the sequel TowerMadness 2 in the beginning of 2014
- After initially announcing a new title as an April Fool's joke, Limbic released Zombie Gunship Arcade shortly after in May 2014
- The company's mantra is to create the best mobile gaming experience
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: CrÃ©ation Baumann, The Home, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, The Medical City, Bouclair, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center, Dayton Children's Hospital, B & L Lightbath Pte Ltd, Temple & Webster, MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!