- Lily Allen is a British singer, songwriter, actress, and TV presenter
|Real name:||Lily Rose Beatrice Cooper|
|How tall is Lily Allen?||157 cm / 5 ft 2 in||Born:||02 May 1985 |
|How old is Lily Allen in 2020? / Age: ||35 years|
|Where was Lily Allen born?||Hammersmith, London, England|
|Residence:||Gloucestershire, England, UK|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Lily Allen worth?||$20,000,000|
Who is Lily Allen? / Facts
- Family - She is the daughter of actor Keith Allen and film producer Alison Owen
- Allen left school when she was 15 and concentrated on improving her performing and compositional skills
- In 2005, she made some of her recordings public on Myspace and the publicity resulted in airplay on BBC Radio 1 and a contract with Regal Recordings
- Her first mainstream single, "Smile", reached number one on the UK Singles Chart in July 2006
- Her debut record, Alright, Still, was well received, selling over 2.6 million copies worldwide and brought Allen a nomination at the Grammy Awards, Brit Awards and MTV Video Music Awards
- She began hosting her own talk-show, Lily Allen and Friends, on BBC Three
- Her second studio album, It's Not Me, It's You, saw a genre shift, having more of an electropop feel, rather than the ska and reggae influences of the first one
- The album debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart and the Australian ARIA Charts and was well received by critics, noting the singer's musical evolution and maturity
- It spawned the hit singles "The Fear" and "F*ck You"
- This success saw her receive the Brit Award for British Female Solo Artist at the 2010 Brit Awards
- Allen and Amy Winehouse were credited with starting a process that led to the "year of the women" media label in 2009 that saw five female artists making music of "experimentalism and fearlessness" nominated for the Mercury Prize
- In 2009, Allen announced that she would be taking a hiatus from musical activities
- In 2011, she launched her own record label
- In 2013, Allen revealed that she had begun working on her third studio album, which was later titled Sheezus
- On 12 November 2013, Allen premiered the video for her first original song since 2009, "Hard out Here", which was released as a single five days later
- Social media stats as of September 2020:
- 1.3M followers on Instagram
- 3.5M likes on facebook
- 919k subscribers on Youtube
I don't care what people think of me now, so why would I care when I'm dead?
I'm opinionated, but I'm not a vindictive person and I never say anything unprovoked, either.
Yeah, I was a florist. I went to floristry school.
Because of piracy there has been a massive downturn in people buying music, which makes it more difficult for artists to make money from the sale of records.
I change with the way the world changes. My music is always social commentary. I don't know what the world is going to be like in five years' time, but as long as I'm not ashamed of what I'm putting out, then I'm happy.
Lily Allen Social Media Accounts
Sam Cooper, Gala Talbott, Teddie Allen, Sarah Owen, Rebecca Allen, Marnie Rose Cooper, Ethel Cooper, William Cooper,
Other celebrities: Moment Skis, Webroot, Berlin Fashion Week, Ayala Corporation, CV-Library, Fujitsu, Apogee Electronics, Kering, StyleHaul, Johnson Controls, New Mexico Lobos, Rheinbahn, Alcoa, Designit, Sharekhan, CtrlS, ResearchGate, Naked Wines, Union, GraÃ±a y Montero
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 10 September 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!