- Lightspeed Venture Partners is a venture capital firm focusing on early and expansion stage investments in the consumer, enterprise technology and cleantech markets
Lightspeed Venture Partners facts
- Lightspeed Venture Partners has backed more than 200 companies, including Brocade (BRCD), DoubleClick (acquired by Google after going public), Nicira (acquired by VMware), Playdom (acquired, DIS), Pliant Technology (acquired, SanDisk), XtremeIO (acquired, EMC), Blue Nile (NILE), Fusion-io (FIO), Phone
- com (OPWV), Informatica (INFA), and Solazyme (SZYM)
- The fund has 24 early stage enterprise investments that have gone public, the most of any fund in the world
- Lightspeed Venture Partners invests in the U
- and internationally, with investment professionals and advisors in Silicon Valley, India, Israel, and China with Lightspeed China Partners
- The team is currently investing out of Lightspeed X, a $1 billion fund
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Head & Shoulders for Women, Hair&Beauty, Head & Shoulders AlgÃ©rie, D&G Fragrances, Pantene, Rexona, ikoo, Head & Shoulders Sverige, Beurer, Artistry
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!