- Lightning Lab is a startup accelerator in New Zealand, which has been operating since 2013
Lightning Lab facts
- Lightning Lab is owned and managed by Creative HQ, a startup incubator in Wellington
- Lightning Lab programmes have been delivered in Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch
- Lightning Lab operates various different programmes that each have a separate focus
- Lightning Lab Digital is the accelerator catered towards software companies and has been run in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
- Lightning Lab Manufacturing caters towards hardware startups, and there has been a single programme, run in Lower Hutt, Wellington
- Additionally, in 2016 Lightning Lab XX was held in Wellington with a focus on women-led companies with at least one woman on the founding team
- Lightning Lab is sponsored nationally by Spark, Microsoft, and Callaghan Innovation, and programmes have been delivered by Creative HQ in Wellington, ICEHOUSE in Auckland, and CDC in Christchurch
- Lightning Lab is a part of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN)
- To date, Lightning Lab has guided 150 entrepreneurs (63 startups) through rigorous learning, mentoring and business development that has resulted in over $10 million in private investment following the programme’s Demo Day investment events
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Enemy Front, GOG.com, Lee Terry, Department of Health (Philippines), Royal Navy, Song of the Deep, Bureau of Meteorology, Ubisoft Barcelona, Crazy Machines, Nebraska Department of Economic Development
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!