- Li Na is a Chinese former professional tennis player, who achieved a career-high ranking of world No
|Born:||26 February 1982 Comment |
|How old is Li Na in 2022? / Age: ||39 years
Li Na Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Li Na worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Li Na facts
- 2 on the WTA Tour on 17 February 2014
- Over the course of her career, Li won nine WTA singles titles, including two Grand Slam singles titles at the 2011 French Open and 2014 Australian Open
- Li's rise to prominence came after those victories, which made her the first and only Grand Slam singles champion from East Asia and Asia as a whole
- Prior to this, she had already become the first player representing an East Asian and Asian country to appear in a Grand Slam singles final, a milestone she achieved at the 2011 Australian Open
- Li was also the runner-up at the 2013 Australian Open and 2013 WTA Tour Championships, a three-time quarterfinalist at Wimbledon and a semifinalist at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games and 2013 US Open
- Among her other most notable accolades, she was the first Chinese player to win a WTA tour title at the Guangzhou International Women's Open in 2004, the first to reach a Grand Slam singles quarterfinal at the 2006 Wimbledon Championships, and the first to break into the world's top 10
- Her feats have sparked a major population growth of tennis players in East Asia, earning her the reputation as the region's tennis pioneer and trailblazer
- Li retired from professional tennis on 19 September 2014
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!