- Lauren Katherine Tell is an American television personality, fashion designer, and author
- Born and raised in Laguna Beach, California, she attended Laguna Beach High School
|Born:||01 February 1986 Comment |
|How old is Lauren Conrad in 2021? / Age: ||35 years
Who is Lauren Conrad? / Facts
- In September 2004, at the age of 18, Conrad came to prominence after being cast in the reality television series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, which documented her life and those of her friends
- After moving to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the fashion industry in May 2006, Conrad was commissioned to star in her own spin-off series The Hills, which chronicled the personal and professional lives of her and friends Heidi Montag, Audrina Patridge, and Whitney Port
- During its production, she attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and held positions with Teen Vogue and Kelly Cutrone's PR firm People's Revolution
- As the series progressed, a widely publicized feud developed between Conrad, Montag and Montag's boyfriend Spencer Pratt
- Consequently, the conflict became the central focus of the series, and was carried through each subsequent season in which Conrad appeared
- In May 2009, Conrad left The Hills after five seasons, and was replaced by former Laguna Beach cast member Kristin Cavallari
- She filmed an alternate ending for the series finale in July 2010, which was broadcast in August 2013
- Conrad launched the fashion lines LC Lauren Conrad and Paper Crown in 2009 and 2011, respectively
- She released the L.A. Candy book trilogy in 2010 and the spin-off The Fame Game series in 2012
- Conrad married former musician and law school graduate William Tell in September 2014
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 16 October 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!