- Laura Lane Welch Bush is the wife of the 43rd President of the United States, George W
|Born:||04 November 1946 Comment |
|How old is Laura Bush in 2021? / Age: ||74 years
Laura Bush facts
- Bush, and was the First Lady from 2001 to 2009
- Bush graduated from Southern Methodist University in 1968 with a bachelor's degree in education, and took a job as a second grade teacher
- After attaining her master's degree in library science at the University of Texas at Austin, she was employed as a librarian
- Bush met her future husband, George W
- Bush, in 1977, and they were married later that year
- The couple had twin daughters in 1981
- Bush's political involvement began during her marriage
- She campaigned with her husband during his unsuccessful 1978 run for the United States Congress, and later for his successful Texas gubernatorial campaign
- As First Lady of Texas, Bush implemented many initiatives focused on health, education, and literacy
- In 1999-2000, she aided her husband in campaigning for the presidency in a number of ways, most notably delivering a keynote address at the 2000 Republican National Convention, which gained her national attention
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!