- Larry Martin Hagman was an American film and television actor, director, and producer best known for playing ruthless oil baron J
|Born:||21 September 1931 Comment |
|When did Larry Hagman die? / Died||23 November 2012|
|How many years did Larry Hagman live? / Lived||81 years|
Larry Hagman facts
- Ewing in the 1980s primetime television soap opera Dallas, and befuddled astronaut Major Anthony "Tony" Nelson in the 1960s sitcom, I Dream of Jeannie
- Hagman had supporting roles in numerous films, including Fail-Safe, Harry and Tonto, Nixon, and Primary Colors
- His television appearances also included guest roles on dozens of shows spanning from the late 1950s until his death, and a reprisal of his signature role on the 2012 revival of Dallas
- He also worked as a producer and director on television
- Hagman was the son of actress Mary Martin
- He underwent a life-saving liver transplant in 1995
- He died on November 23, 2012, from complications of acute myeloid leukemia
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!