- Larry Ellison is an American businessman, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who is co-founder of Oracle Corporation and was CEO from its founding until September 2014
- He currently serves as executive chairman and chief technology officer of Oracle
Larry Ellison Height
|How tall is Larry Ellison?||191 cm / 6 ft 4 in|
|Weight|| 85 kg / 187 lbs Comment
|Born:||17 August 1944 Comment |
|How old is Larry Ellison in 2021? / Age: ||76 years
|Where was Larry Ellison born?||The Bronx, New York, US|
Larry Ellison Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Larry Ellison worth?||$79,000,000,000
Who is Larry Ellison? / Facts
- In 2014, he was listed by Forbes magazine as the third-wealthiest person in America and as the fifth-wealthiest person in the world, with a fortune of US$56.2 billion
- Ellison was born in New York City but grew up in Chicago
- He studied at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign and the University of Chicago without graduating before moving to California in 1966
- While working at Ampex in the early 1970s, he became influenced by Edgar F. Codd's research on relational database design, which led in 1977 to the formation of what became Oracle
- Oracle became a successful database vendor to mid- and low-range systems, competing with Sybase and Microsoft SQL Server, which led to Ellison being listed by Forbes as one of the richest men in the world
- Ellison has donated up to 1% of his wealth to charity and has signed The Giving Pledge
- In addition to his work at Oracle, Ellison has had success in yachting, through Oracle Team USA
- He is a licensed aircraft pilot who owns two military jets
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 December 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!