- LaMelo Ball, age 15, is an American basketball player for Chino Hills High School. He is 16th on ESPN's Top Recruiting Database.
- He is the youngest son of Tina and LaVar Ball . His brothers, Lonzo and LiAngelo are also basketball players.
- Get to know LaMelo better, below.
LaMelo Ball Height
|How tall is LaMelo Ball?||191 cm / 6 ft 4 in|
|Weight|| 68 kg / 150 lbs Comment
|Born:||22 August 2001 Comment |
|How old is LaMelo Ball in 2023? / Age: ||21 years
|Where was LaMelo Ball born?||Chino Hills, California, USA|
LaMelo Ball Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is LaMelo Ball worth?||Under review|
Who is LaMelo Ball? / Facts
- Basketball journey - Picking up the ball at 4, and trained by his father, Melo is currently playing for Chino Hills High School. He stepped on his brothers' footsteps and committed to attending UCLA, when the time comes. He should finish college by 2019.
- Hot deal - With a Scout Grade of 93 on ESPN and 16th on the Top 25 Recruiting Database. He sure has a promising future ahead.
- Social media star - Not only does LaMelo catch all eyes on the court, he also attracts a hoard of visitors on his social media accounts. With over 1.3m followers on his Instagram account, he is the most popular online out of the 3 Ball Brothers, although Lonzo surely gathered more news entries due to his style and performance. However Melo is lagging some years behing so he has enough room to prove his worth.
- Practical - Showing his practicle side, he sure knows how to make the most out of the media attention the family is getting. They created the Big Baller Bramd, selling apparel in the mid range price section, with quality as one of their main objectives. You can find there stuff here.
- A good colleauge - He dedicated one of his best games so far, a 92 scorer, to one of his colleagues who was in the hospital waiting for a heart transplant.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Chino Hills High School - California, USA
- I play like it's our last and I keep running. That's how I win.
- Push the ball! That's what i always tell myself.
- Just try and keep winning, that's the main thing.
- I have to thank my dad for the player I am right now.
LaMelo Ball Social Media Accounts