- Ellen Pellon, known as Kyutie, is a YouTuber from Australia, known for her "reaction channel". Her videos were originally muk-bang oriented, eating lots of food while interacting with her audience but now they range from day to day hacks, to make up tutorials and vlogs.
- Started her channel in June 2010 and recently posts several times a day, getting her over 2m subscribers and around 400m views as of May 2017.
- Get to know Ellen better, below.
|Real name:||Ellen Pellon|
|How tall is Kyutie?||160 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Born:||30 May 1997 Comment |
|How old is Kyutie in 2021? / Age: ||24 years
|Where was Kyutie born?||Berala, Australia|
Kyutie Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Kyutie worth?||$100,000
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Kyutie? / Facts
- Just a kid - In her own words she is just a kid having fun on Youtube. And she surely resonates with her audience, with over 25m views per month and 1.4m subscribers. Kyutie's age is 20 years old.
- Likes...and addictions - She likes to "spread positivity around", she likes makeup and ... hats She says that's her weird obsession. If she sees one hat she has to buy it. Especially baseball hats. And she is obssessed with Korean dramas. If it wasn't for YouTube she would be watching them all day long.
- Snapshot - Current favorite song: Ariana Grande - Into you. Favorite color: blue, sometimes pink. For clothes she likes to keep it simple: black, white and gray. Huge dog person: had 4 dogs so far and plans to adopt another. Wondering what is Kyutie's real name? It's Ellen Pellon.
- Asian roots - Born in Australia she is also Vietnamese, following her parents' roots.
- Multi-lingual - She can speak English, Vietnamese and Cantonese.
- How it all started - The idea first came when she was in highschool just before her finals. As she loves to procrastinate, she decided to upload stuff on YouTube. She started by making Muk-bang videos, basically eating lots of food and interacting with the audience at the same time. Her inspiration was Keemi and MommyTang. Then she stopped doing that and starting making reactions videos, as she was a lot on YouTube for her studies and it was just easier.
- Keeps herself busy - YouTube is a big part of her life now, posting around 2 videos per day, every single day. She also has a part time job, tutoring kids.
- Makeup tutorials - Is something that she would like to focus more on. The one product she couldn't live without would be her eyeliner, as her eyes are droopy and she would always look so tired.
- Loves Kpop - Jay Park from 2PM was her little musical crush. After he left the group she kind of stopped listening to it and just followed Jay Park's songs. She thinks that the kpop phase is slowly fading.
- Didn't like her name - Her name is Ellen, but she always thought it was tom-boyish. She was supposed to be named Taylor, but plans changed. Now she started to appreciate it more, hower Kyutie will stick with her for a while.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Kyutie
- Peony: Shes the most down to earth youtuber Ive ever known. I love her for her short intros, humbleness and authenticity. Ive been watching for 5 years now, and she hasnt changed her style of videos though she sometimes incorporates different types of videos. (December 18, 2020)
- J'Ana Collazo: She is a nice person and I'm a big fan of Kyutie (November 27, 2020)
- Ellen Pellon YT: Hey guys. This is so nice of you to do this for me! I'm currently recording a video called "GOOGLING MYSELF" and I was scrolling when I saw this. Thanks to the others who commented! Thanks for the great support :) (July 01, 2017)
- victoria: Ellen is awsome we have so many things in common like when she does playbuzz i say an answer and she clicks on it im like her in so many ways (May 25, 2017)
- Sinister girl or Raven: Hey kyutie :P I subscribed to you when i started making a YT channel. :P (April 23, 2017)
- Classified: Hi Kyutie! I love your videos! You are so funny and so sweet! Please don't give up YouTube! :) (April 16, 2017)
- Stephanie: You are such a great youtuber and I would love if you played more horror games (April 09, 2017)
- "I'm that awkward kid who says "you too" when someone wishes me a "happy birthday""
- "Stay kind and spread positivity!"
- "I support all content creators by sharing their work around"
- "Just a kid having fun (: I'm still a freaking baby."
- "Yes, I LOVE hats!"
- "Comments make me happy!"
- "We now have 1,000,000 Kyuties in the Kyutie fam! So surreal. Thank you so much. I'm so blessed to have an amazing internet family. <3"
- "I've never really liked my name (Ellen), because as a kid, growing up, I've always thought it sounded so tom-boyish."
- "When you judge someone, don't judge someone, just be curious."
- "I think YouTube releases a lot of my stress and it's just fun to do, I guess."
- "As a teen I wasn't rebelious. I am still quite shy and quiet."
Kyutie Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 May 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!