|Real name:||Kurt Vogel Russell|
Kurt Russell Height
|How tall is Kurt Russell?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||17 March 1951 Comment |
|How old is Kurt Russell in 2022? / Age: ||70 years
|Where was Kurt Russell born?||Springfield, Massachusetts, US|
Kurt Russell Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Kurt Russell worth?||$130,000,000 Comment|
Who is Kurt Russell? / Facts
- He began acting on television for the western series, The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters (1963–64)
- In the late 1960s, he signed a ten-year contract with The Walt Disney Company where, according to Robert Osborne, he became the studio's top star of the 1970s
- Russell was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture for his performance in Silkwood (1983)
- During the 1980s, he starred in several films by director John Carpenter, including anti-hero roles such as army hero-turned-robber Snake Plissken in the futuristic action film Escape from New York (1981), and its 1996 sequel Escape from L.A., Antarctic helicopter pilot R.J. MacReady in the horror film The Thing (1982), and truck driver Jack Burton in the dark kung-fu comedy action film Big Trouble in Little China (1986), all of which have since become cult films
- He was nominated for an Emmy Award for the television film Elvis (1979), also directed by Carpenter
- Russell also starred in other films, including Overboard (1987), Tombstone (1993), Stargate (1994), Miracle (2004), Poseidon (2006), Death Proof (2007), Bone Tomahawk (2015) and The Hateful Eight (2015)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I played professional level sports. When you're playing for money, it's a whole other level.
- I started playing ball when I was a kid. My dad was a pro ball player and he passed on his knowledge to me.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
- My generation couldn't stand me and I couldn't stand them. In high school I was to the right of being straight. I believed in the work ethic, making money, and they all had this beef with the nation. Vietnam disappointed me because we didn't win.
Kurt Russell Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 29 April 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!