- He was an American retired professional basketball player and businessman
|Real name:||Kobe Bean Bryant|
Kobe Bryant Height
|How tall was Kobe Bryant?||198 cm / 6 ft 6 in|
|Weight|| 96 kg / 212 lbs Comment
|Born:||23 August 1978 Comment |
|When did Kobe Bryant die? / Died||26 January 2020|
|How many years did Kobe Bryant live? / Lived||41 years|
|Where was Kobe Bryant born?||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US|
|Where did Kobe Bryant die? / Deathplace ||Calabasas, California, US|
|Residence:||Newport Coast, California|
|Nicknames:||Black Mamba, Vino|
Kobe Bryant Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Kobe Bryant worth?||$350,000,000
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who was Kobe Bryant? / Facts
- He played his entire 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- He entered the NBA directly from high school and won five NBA championships with the Lakers
- Bryant is an 18-time All-Star, 15-time member of the All-NBA Team, and 12-time member of the All-Defensive team
- He led the NBA in scoring during two seasons, and ranks third on both the league's all-time regular season scoring and all-time postseason scoring lists
- He holds the NBA record for the most seasons playing with one franchise for an entire career
- The son of former NBA player Joe Bryant, Kobe Bryant enjoyed a successful high school basketball career at Lower Merion High School in Pennsylvania, where he was recognized as the top high school basketball player in the country
- He declared for the NBA draft upon graduation, and was selected with the 13th overall pick in the 1996 NBA draft by the Charlotte Hornets, who traded him to the Los Angeles Lakers
- As a rookie, Bryant earned himself a reputation as a high-flyer and a fan favorite by winning the 1997 Slam Dunk Contest, and he was named an All-Star by his second season
- Despite a feud between them, Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal led the Lakers to three consecutive championships from 2000 to 2002
- In 2003, Bryant was accused of sexual assault in Colorado, but the charges were eventually dropped, and a civil suit was settled out of court
- After the Lakers lost the 2004 NBA Finals, O'Neal was traded to the Miami Heat
- Bryant became the cornerstone of the Lakers, and he led the NBA in scoring during the 2005–06 and 2006–07 seasons
- In 2006, he scored a career-high 81 points against the Toronto Raptors, the second most points scored in a single game in league history behind Wilt Chamberlain's 100-point game in 1962
- Bryant was awarded the regular season's Most Valuable Player Award (MVP) in 2008
- After losing in the 2008 NBA Finals, he led the Lakers to two consecutive championships in 2009 and 2010, earning the Finals MVP Award on both occasions
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.
- I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
Kobe Bryant Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 02 May 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!