- American singer, rapper, songwriter, musician, record producer, and actor
|Real name:||Robert James Ritchie|
|How tall is Kid Rock?||183 cm / 6 ft 1 in||Born:||17 January 1971 Comment |
|How old is Kid Rock in 2021? / Age: ||50 years
|Where was Kid Rock born?||Romeo, Michigan, U.S.|
|Residence:||Detroit, MI, US|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Kid Rock worth?||$80,000,000
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Kid Rock? / Facts
- Sales - His 1998 album Devil Without a Cause sold 14 million copies worldwide. He has sold over 35 million records worldwide
- He is a five-time Grammy Award nominee
- After signing a recording contract with Atlantic Records in 1998, he gained commercial success in the rap rock genre behind the singles "Bawitdaba", "Cowboy" and "Only God Knows Why" (the latter foreshadowing his move into country rock)
- After the success of Devil Without a Cause in 2000, he released The History of Rock, a compilation of remixed and remastered versions of songs from previous albums as well as the hit rock single, "American Bad Ass"
- Rock's follow-up records became more rock-, country-, and blues-oriented, starting with 2001's Cocky
- His collaboration with Sheryl Crow on the song "Picture" was his first country hit and biggest pop hit in the US to date charting at No. 4 on the Hot 100
- After 2003's Kid Rock and 2006's Live Trucker sales declined from the previous releases, he then released Rock n Roll Jesus in 2007
- The album featured the song "All Summer Long", which charted at No. 1 in eight countries across Europe and Australia
- In 2010, he released Born Free, which featured an eponymous song that became the political campaign theme of Mitt Romney, the Republican nominee for President of the United States in the 2012 election
- Rock released Rebel Soul on November 19, 2012 behind the rock hit "Let's Ride". The album was certified gold in April 2013
- Kid Rock released "First Kiss" on February 24, 2015 behind the hit title track
- Stats - 524k fans on Instagram and 1 million subscribers on Youtube as of Aug 2019
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If its marketed right, you'll buy it. But...If its real...you'll feel it.
People need to calm down, get a little less politically correct, and I would say love everybody - except, I'd say screw that Joy Behar bitch.
I'm in the scalping business, but you know what? We told everyone. A lot of artists have been doing this for years behind fans' backs, taking all these backdoor deals. We look at StubHub and other places and see what they're selling them for, and we just undercut them.
Kid Rock Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 10 August 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!