- Kevin Systrom is an American entrepreneur and programmer, best known as the co‑founder and CEO of Instagram, an online mobile photo, video sharing application
|Born:||30 December 1983 Comment |
|How old is Kevin Systrom in 2021? / Age: ||37 years
Kevin Systrom facts
- This social networking service for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone that allow users to apply a filter to a photo and share it on the service or on other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr
- In 2013, Systrom was listed in the Forbes 30 under 30 list under the Social/Mobile category
- Together with Mike Krieger, Systrom launched Instagram in San Francisco on October 6, 2010
- Instagram is one of the fastest-growing services of all time, hitting 80M users by July 26, 2012 and it was acquired by Facebook for $1B less than 2 years after its launch
- "Our goal is to not just be a photo-sharing app, but to be the way you share your life when you're on the go," Systrom says
- As of June 2016, Instagram has over 500 million active users
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 28 May 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!