- Kevin Chamberlin is an American actor and television director
|Born:||25 November 1963 Comment |
|How old is Kevin Chamberlin in 2021? / Age: ||58 years
Kevin Chamberlin facts
- He is best known for his roles as Horton in Seussical, Uncle Fester in The Addams Family, and Bertram Winkle on the Disney Channel Original Series sitcom Jessie
- Chamberlin has been nominated for Drama Desk and Tony Awards for Dirty Blonde (as Charlie), Seussical (as Horton), and The Addams Family (as Uncle Fester)
- Additional Broadway theatre credits include My Favorite Year, Triumph of Love, Abe Lincoln in Illinois, Chicago, and The Ritz
- He also appeared in the 1999 gay-themed movie Trick
- He also appeared in Die Hard with a Vengeance as an enthusiastic NYPD bomb defusal expert
- In Lucky Number Slevin, he again had a supporting role as a New York police officer
- Chamberlin's most recent work includes the role of Aron Malsky in the NBC prime-time series Heroes
- He also made an appearance in a Law and Order: Special Victims Unit episode titled "Redemption" where he played a man named Roger Berry
- He was also a guest on the sitcom Frasier, in season 10 episode 13
- Chamberlin previously appeared as Uncle Fester in the musical The Addams Family, a role for which he won a Broadway
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 21 June 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!