- American singer, songwriter, and rapper
|Real name:||Kesha Rose Sebert|
|How tall is Kesha?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 64 kg / 141 lbs Comment
|Born:||01 March 1987 Comment |
|How old is Kesha in 2023? / Age: ||36 years
|Where was Kesha born?||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Kesha Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Kesha worth?||$5,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light Brown natural, dyed blonde or other colors|
Who is Kesha? / Facts
- In 2005, at age 18, Kesha was signed to producer Dr. Luke's label Kemosabe Records
- Her breakthrough came in early 2009 after appearing on American rapper Flo Rida's number-one single "Right Round"
- Her debut album, Animal, and her first extended play, Cannibal, were released in 2010
- Kesha's music and image propelled her to immediate commercial success, with Animal debuting as the number-one album in the United States
- She also achieved two number-one singles, "Tik Tok" and "We R Who We R", and a string of top-ten singles from the album and its re-release
- At the same time, she continued to write songs for other artists, including "Till the World Ends" for Britney Spears
- Warrior, her second studio album, was released in December 2012, spawning Kesha's eighth top-ten single with "Die Young", and her ninth and tenth Top 40 hits with "C'Mon" and "Crazy Kids"
- "Tik Tok" is among the best-selling digital singles in history, selling over 14 million units internationally
- Influenced by various genres and artists, Kesha primarily draws inspiration from music of the 1980s; Madonna, Queen, and Beck have been cited as instrumental to her music
- After experimenting with country, pop rock, and electronic music, Kesha stuck with the latter
- Thematically, her music generally revolves around escapism, partying, individuality, supernatural moments, rebellion, and grief
- Kesha has been involved with animal rights and LGBT activism
- She has received several awards and nominations, including her win for MTV Europe Music Award for Best New Act in 2010
- As of November 2013, she has reportedly sold over 33 million records (albums, tracks, and ringtones) in the United States and 60 million records worldwide
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Franklin High School, Brentwood High School.
Kesha Social Media Accounts