- Kenneth Raymond Miller is an American cell biologist and molecular biologist who is currently Professor of Biology and Royce Family Professor for Teaching Excellence at Brown University
|Born:||14 July 1948 Comment |
|How old is Kenneth R. Miller in 2021? / Age: ||73 years
Kenneth R. Miller facts
- Miller's primary research focus is the structure and function of cell membranes, especially chloroplast thylakoid membranes
- Miller is noted as a co-author of a major introductory college and high school biology textbook published by Prentice Hall since 1990
- Miller, who is Roman Catholic, is particularly known for his opposition to creationism, including the intelligent design (ID) movement
- He has written two books on the subject: Finding Darwin's God, which argues that acceptance of evolution is compatible with a belief in God; and Only a Theory, which explores ID and the Kitzmiller v
- Dover Area School District case as well as its implications in science across America
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!