- American rapper and songwriter
|Real name:||Kendrick Lamar Duckworth|
Kendrick Lamar Height
|How tall is Kendrick Lamar?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 67 kg / 148 lbs Comment
|Born:||17 June 1987 Comment |
|How old is Kendrick Lamar in 2023? / Age: ||36 years
|Where was Kendrick Lamar born?||Compton, California, USA|
Kendrick Lamar Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Kendrick Lamar worth?||$75,000,000|
Who is Kendrick Lamar? / Facts
- He embarked on his musical career as a teenager under the stage name K-Dot, releasing a mixtape that garnered local attention and led to his signing with indie record label Top Dawg Entertainment (TDE)
- He began to gain major recognition in 2010, after his first retail release, Overly Dedicated
- The following year, Lamar independently released his first studio album, Section
- 80, which included his debut single, "HiiiPoWeR"
- By that time, he had amassed a large Internet following and collaborated with several prominent artists in the hip hop industry, including The Game, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, and Lil Wayne
- Lamar secured a major-label record deal with Aftermath and Interscope Records, in 2012
- His major-label debut, good kid, m.A.A.d city, was released in October 2012 to critical success
- The record contained the Top 40 singles "Swimming Pools (Drank)", "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe", and "Poetic Justice"
- It debuted at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart and was later certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA)
- Preceded by the Grammy Award-winning single "i", Lamar released his third album To Pimp a Butterfly, in 2015 to universal acclaim
- The album drew on free jazz, funk, soul, and spoken word, and debuted atop the charts in the U.S. and the UK
- It was nominated at the 58th Grammy Awards for Album of the Year and won Best Rap Album
- In 2016, Lamar released untitled unmastered, a collection of unreleased demos that originated during the recording sessions for Butterfly
- Lamar has received wide acclaim and a number of accolades over the course of his career, including seven Grammy Awards
- In early 2013, MTV named Lamar the number one "Hottest MC in the Game", on their annual list
- Time named Lamar one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2016
- Aside from his solo career, Lamar is also known as a member of the West Coast hip hop supergroup Black Hippy, alongside his TDE label-mates and fellow South Los Angeles-based rappers Ab-Soul, Jay Rock and Schoolboy Q
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Photo credit: https://www.wikipedia.org/
Last update: 16 January 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!