|Real name:||Lauren Keyana Palmer|
Keke Palmer Height
|How tall is Keke Palmer?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 57 kg / 126 lbs Comment
|Born:||26 August 1993 Comment |
|How old is Keke Palmer in 2021? / Age: ||28 years
|Where was Keke Palmer born?||Harvey, Illinois, USA|
Keke Palmer Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Keke Palmer worth?||$7,500,000
Who is Keke Palmer? / Facts
- Singer - she started to sing in churches
- Debut album - in 2007 she launched her first album - So Uncool, but it was not a success
She was influenced by TLC, Ciara, Aaliyah, Beyoncé, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston in music
- Acting - she debuted in 2004 in "Barbershop 2: Back in Business"
Later, in 2006 she acted in "Akeelah and the Bee" and "Madea's Family Reunion"
- Fashion - She is also a fashion designer
- In the news in June 2020 - She made the headlines for asking the National Guard to ‘March With Us’ at the protest in L.A.
She also said: "You have to pay attention to what is going on. We have a president that’s trying to incite a race war."
- Social media stats as of June 2020:
- 9.4M followers on Instagram
- 1.7M followers on Twitter
- 736K subscribers on Youtube
- 6.8M followers on facebook
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
You can do anything as long as you don't stop believing. When it is meant to be, it will be. You just have to follow your heart
Giving back, doing motivational speeches and stuff like that, that's always made me feel good. If you repeatedly go out there, and you are the change that you want to see, then that's what you are.
I don't wish for anything. Wishing for a million dollars feels greedy. I just wish for the best for me.
Someday I would really love to do a talk show. That's something I've always been interested in. I like to talk, and I love to help people.
Keke Palmer Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 03 June 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!