- Kathryn Ann Bigelow is an American film director, producer, and writer
|Born:||27 November 1951 Comment |
|How old is Kathryn Bigelow in 2022? / Age: ||70 years
Kathryn Bigelow Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Kathryn Bigelow worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Kathryn Bigelow facts
- Her films include the vampire Western horror film Near Dark (1987), the action crime film Point Break (1991), the science fiction action thriller Strange Days (1995), the mystery thriller The Weight of Water (2000), the submarine thriller K-19: The Widowmaker (2002), the war film The Hurt Locker (2009), the action thriller war film Zero Dark Thirty (2012), and the short film Last Days of Ivory (2014)
- The Hurt Locker won the 2009 Academy Award for Best Picture and the BAFTA Award for Best Film, and was nominated for the 2009 Golden Globe Award for Best Drama
- With The Hurt Locker, Bigelow became the first woman, and only (to date), to win the Academy Award for Best Director, the Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing, the BAFTA Award for Best Direction, and the Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Director
- She also became the first woman to win the Saturn Award for Best Director in 1995 for Strange Days
- In April 2010, Bigelow was named to the Time 100 list of most influential people of the year
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!