- American actress, film producer and former fashion model
|Real name:||Katherine Marie Heigl|
|How tall is Katherine Heigl?||174 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Born:||24 November 1978 |
|How old is Katherine Heigl in 2020? / Age: ||42 years|
|Where was Katherine Heigl born?||West End, Washington, D.C., USA|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Katherine Heigl worth?||$25,000,000|
Who is Katherine Heigl? / Facts
- She played Izzie Stevens on ABC's medical drama Grey's Anatomy from 2005 to 2010, a role for which she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2007
- She has also starred in films, such as Under Siege 2: Dark Territory, The Nut Job, Knocked Up, 27 Dresses, The Ugly Truth, Killers, Life As We Know It and New Year's Eve, Jenny's Wedding
- She played the main character in the television series State of Affairs from 2014 to 2015
- Heigl started her career as a child model with Wilhelmina Models before turning her attention to acting
- She made her debut in the coming-of-age film That Night in 1992
- Heigl co-starred as Isabel Evans in the television series Roswell and films, such as My Father the Hero before landing her break-out role in Grey's Anatomy
- She has established herself as a cover model appearing on numerous publications including Maxim, Vanity Fair and Cosmopolitan
- Heigl is married to singer Josh Kelley, with whom she has two adopted daughters
- Stats - She is quite popular on Instagram, with 1.4 million followers as of April 2017
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
My mother is a great source of advice and wisdom and consolation for me.
I'm too lazy and I like food and I like my free time too much to spend it working out!
- I'm terrible with patience.
I still love the theology of the Mormon religion and think it is a wonderful way to grow up.
Katherine Heigl Social Media Accounts
Nancy Leigh Kelley, Adalaide Marie Hope Kelley, Joshua Bishop Kelley Jr
Other celebrities: Energetics, Prefix & Density, Counterfeit, Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, WAYL, B. Dolan, John Brannen, Thomas Godoj, Fritz Hauser, Full Intention