- Karen Gordon Mills served as the 23rd Administrator of the U
|Born:||14 September 1953 Comment |
|How old is Karen Mills in 2021? / Age: ||68 years
Karen Mills facts
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- She was nominated by President-elect Barack Obama on December 19, 2008, confirmed unanimously by the Senate on April 2, 2009, and sworn in on April 6, 2009
- During her tenure, her office was elevated to the rank of Cabinet-level officer, expanding her power on policy decisions and granting her access to cabinet meetings
- On February 11, 2013 she announced resignation as Administrator and left the post on September 1, 2013
- Since leaving the SBA, Mills has served as a Senior Fellow at both the Harvard Business School and the Harvard Kennedy School with a focus on U
- competitiveness, entrepreneurship and innovation
- She is the president of the investment firm MMP Group, Inc
- , is the vice chairman of the board of directors of the immigration services company VisaNow and a regular contributor to Fortune
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!