- Musician, actor, record producer
||Justin Randall Timberlake
|How tall is Justin Timberlake?
||185 cm / 6 ft 1 in
|| 76 kg / 168 lbs
|When was Justin Timberlake born?
||31 January 1981
|How old is Justin Timberlake in 2019?
|Where was Justin Timberlake born?
||Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Justin Timberlake worth?
Who is Justin Timberlake? / Facts
- As a child, he appeared on TV shows like Star Search and Mickey Mouse Club
- Later, as a teenager, he became more famous as lead singer in the band NSYNC - one of the best-selling boy bands of all time
- In 2002, Justin launched a solo album called Justified. It included hits like "Cry Me a River" and "Rock Your Body"
- Later, he had number-one singles like "SexyBack", "My Love" and "What Goes Around... Comes Around" in Billboard Hot 100
- Between 2008 and 2012m Justin focused on movies, some of the successes being: The Social Network, Bad Teacher, In Time, Friends with Benefits
- In 2013 he got back into music by launching a new album. "Suit & Tie", "Mirrors", "Not a Bad Thing" are just a few hits from it
- In 2016 he launched "Can't Stop the Feeling!", a new no. 1 in Billboard Hot 100
- Throughout his career, he won 9 Grammy Awards, 3 Brit Awards, 7 Billboard Music Awards and 4 Emmy Awards
- He was one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2007 and 2013, according to Time magazine
- He is part of the record label Tennman Records, fashion label William Rast, restaurants Destino and Southern Hospitality
- He dated Britney Spears in the past and is now married with Jessica Biel
- E E Jeter Elementary School in Millington, Tennessee
- homeschooled after 6th grade (throughout middle school and high school)
- The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.
- I'm completely removed from any hype that comes my way.
- Every relationship I've been in, I've overwhelmed the girl. They just can't handle all the love.
- I feel very fortunate to be compared to somebody so incredible. Michael Jackson's an icon.
- I'm a perfectionist. I can't help it, I get really upset with myself if I fail in the least.
- I don't see myself as someone who's ever going to be defined by one moment. It's on to the next.
- I pick my nose and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If there's a bogey then just pick it, man.
- I'm very thankful to be doing what I'm doing. I feel very blessed.
- The best part about being with a group is that you don't have to do everything alone. You're with your friends.
- I used to think I actually was Batman.