- Justin Paul Jeffre is an American pop singer and politician
|Born:||25 February 1973 Comment |
|How old is Justin Jeffre in 2021? / Age: ||48 years
Justin Jeffre facts
- A long-time resident and vocal supporter of Cincinnati, Jeffre is probably best known as a member of the multi-platinum-selling boy band 98 Degrees
- Before achieving fame, Jeffre was a student at the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati
- It was there that he first became friends with Nick Lachey
- The two would later team up with Drew Lachey and Jeff Timmons to form 98 Degrees
- The group was signed to Motown Records and soon began burning up the charts with hits like Invisible Man, Because of You, Hardest Thing, and Una Noche
- 98 Degrees eventually took a break, and Jeffre began to pursue a political career
- He was a 2005 mayoral candidate for the city of Cincinnati
- Though he did not gain election, he did s쳮d in bringing attention to Cincinnati
- Jeffre continues to be an activist on various projects
- After a 13-year hiatus, Jeffre and the other members of 98 Degrees joined forces again, releasing a new album, 2
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!