- Julie Kagawa is an American author, best known for writing The Iron Fey Series consisting of four books: The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, and The Iron Knight
|Born:||12 October 1982 Comment |
|How old is Julie Kagawa in 2021? / Age: ||39 years
Julie Kagawa facts
- She was born in Sacramento, California, but moved to Hawaii with her family at the age of nine
- Kagawa is of Japanese descent
- She currently lives in Louisville, Kentucky
- Kagawa has written novellas, along with novels
- Three novellas were written in the Iron Fey series: Winter's Passage, Summer's Crossing, and Iron's Prophecy
- In August all three were published together as The Iron Legends
- A short novella of the lovers of the Iron Fey series during Valentine's Day was published on Kagawa's website
- She has written a spin-off series of the Iron Fey called Call of the Forgotten
- The first book, The Lost Prince, was published in October 2012
- The second book, The Iron Traitor, was published on 29 October 2013
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!