- Juan Pablo Montoya Roldán is a Colombian racing driver
- He currently competes in the Verizon IndyCar Series driving for Team Penske
|Born:||20 September 1975 Comment |
|How old is Juan Pablo Montoya in 2021? / Age: ||46 years
Who is Juan Pablo Montoya? / Facts
- The highlights of his career include winning the International F3000 championship in 1998, and the CART FedEx Championship Series in 1999, as well as victories in some of the most prestigious races in the world, including the Indianapolis 500 (2000, 2015), Grand Prix of Monaco (2003), 24 Hours of Daytona (2007, 2008, 2013), British Grand Prix (2005), Italian Grand Prix (2001, 2005) and Grand Prix of Long Beach (1999)
- He is the only driver to have won the premier North American open-wheel CART title, Indianapolis 500, 24 Hours of Daytona, Grand Prix of Long Beach and the Italian Grand Prix all at the first attempt
- Montoya is one of two drivers to have won the CART title in his rookie year, the first being Formula One World Champion Nigel Mansell in 1993
- He is the only active driver who has won two legs of the Triple Crown of Motorsport in its original definition
- Montoya has also become a crossover race winner by winning races (starting in each case in his rookie year) in Formula One, CART, IRL, IndyCar, Grand-Am and NASCAR equaling in that respect Mario Andretti's caliber of success (except for the F1 World Championship); and shares honors as well with Dan Gurney in being a race winner in IndyCar/F1/NASCAR
- In October 2009, Montoya was ranked 30th on Times Online's list of the Top 50 Formula One drivers of all time
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 16 October 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!