- Joshua Thomas "Josh" Radnor is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
|Born:||29 July 1974 Comment |
|How old is Josh Radnor in 2021? / Age: ||47 years
Josh Radnor facts
- He is best known for portraying Ted Mosby on the popular Emmy Award-winning CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother
- He made his writing and directorial debut with the 2010 comedy drama film Happythankyoumoreplease, for which he won the Sundance Film Festival Audience Award and was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize
- In 2012, he wrote, directed and starred in his second film, Liberal Arts, which premiered at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival
- In 2014 he starred as Isaac in the Broadway play Disgraced, which earned a Tony Award for Best Play nomination
- In January 2016 he starred as Dr
- Jedediah Foster in the PBS American Civil War drama series Mercy Street
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!