- Joshua Daniel "Josh" Hartnett is an American actor and movie producer
|Born:||21 July 1978 Comment |
|How old is Josh Hartnett in 2021? / Age: ||43 years
Josh Hartnett facts
- He first came to attention in 1997 for his role as Michael Fitzgerald in the television crime drama series Cracker
- He made his feature film debut in 1998 in the slasher film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later, followed by teen roles in films such as the sci-fi horror film The Faculty (1998) and the drama The Virgin Suicides (1999)
- Hartnett had starring roles in the war film Pearl Harbor, the drama O, the war film Black Hawk Down, the romantic comedy 40 Days and 40 Nights, and other films
- He starred in the Brian De Palma–directed neo-noir crime thriller The Black Dahlia (2006) which was a commercial and critical failure
- Next, he appeared in the drama Resurrecting the Champ (2007), alongside Samuel L
- Jackson, the graphic novel–based vampire horror film 30 Days of Night (2007) and the neo-noir atmospheric thriller I Come with the Rain (2009)
- From 2014 to 2016, he starred as Ethan Chandler in the horror TV series Penny Dreadful, for which he was nominated for a Fangoria Chainsaw Award
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!