- Sir Jonathan Wolfe Miller, CBE is an English theatre and opera director, actor, author, television presenter, humourist, and medical doctor
|Born:||21 July 1934 Comment |
|How old is Jonathan Miller in 2021? / Age: ||87 years
Jonathan Miller facts
- While training in medicine, and specializing in neurology, in the late 1950s, he first came to prominence in the early 1960s with his role in the comedy revue Beyond the Fringe with fellow writers and performers Peter Cook, Dudley Moore and Alan Bennett
- Miller began directing operas in the 1970s and has since become one of the world's leading opera directors with several classic productions to his credit
- His best-known production is probably his 1982 "Mafia"-styled Rigoletto set in 1950s Little Italy, Manhattan
- In its early days he was an associate director at the National Theatre and later ran the Old Vic Theatre
- As a writer/presenter of more than a dozen BBC documentaries, he has become a well-known television personality and familiar public intellectual in both Britain and the United States
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!