- British industrial designer
- Chief Design Officer (CDO) of Apple Inc
|Real name:||Jonathan Paul Ive|
|Born:||27 February 1967 Comment |
|How old is Jonathan Ive in 2022? / Age: ||54 years
|Where was Jonathan Ive born?||Chingford, London, UK|
|Nicknames:||Jony Ive, Jony|
Jonathan Ive Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Jonathan Ive worth?||$400,000 Comment|
Who is Jonathan Ive? / Facts
- He oversees the Apple Industrial Design Group
- He provides leadership and direction for Human Interface software teams across the company
- Designer of many of Apple's products, including the MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, Mac mini, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Apple Watch and iOS
- In 2003 he was the inaugural winner of the Design Museum's Designer of the Year Award
- In 2004 the BBC named him the most influential person on British culture
- In 2006, he was appointed as an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering
- In 2012, he was knighted at Buckingham Palace for "services to design and enterprise"
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Northumbria University
- Walton High School
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 28 June 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!