- American comedian, writer, producer, director, actor, media critic, and former TV host
|Real name:||Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz|
Jon Stewart Height
|How tall is Jon Stewart?||169 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 78 kg / 172 lbs Comment
|Born:||28 November 1965 Comment |
|How old is Jon Stewart in 2022? / Age: ||56 years
|Where was Jon Stewart born?||New York, USA|
|Residence:||New York, US|
|Nicknames:||Lefty, Soupy, Poochy, Susceptible Boy, Stew Beef|
Jon Stewart Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Jon Stewart worth?||Under review Comment|
Who is Jon Stewart? / Facts
- He was the host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program on Comedy Central (1999 - 2015)
- He started as a stand-up comedian, but branched into TV as host of Short Attention Span Theater for Comedy Central
- After that, he hosted his own show on MTV, The Jon Stewart Show, and then hosted You Wrote It, You Watch It, also on MTV
- Acting - he had a few roles
- He was also a writer and co-executive producer
- The Daily Show rose to fame after Stewart joined - he even got a 22 Primetime Emmy Awards
- He is known as a satirical critic of personality-driven media shows, in particular those of the US media networks such as CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC
- He hosted the 78th and 80th Academy Awards
- Co-author of America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction, which was one of the best-selling books in the US in 2004, and Earth (The Book): A Visitor's Guide to the Human Race, released in 2010
- His last show aired on August 6, 2015
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Hopefully the process is to spot things that would be grist for the funny mill. In some respects, the heavier subjects are the ones that are most loaded with opportunity because they have the most--you know, the difference between potential and kinetic energy?--they have the most potential energy, so to delve into that gives you the largest combustion, the most interest. I don't mean for the audience. I mean for us. Everyone here is working too hard to do stuff we don't care about.
The wisdom of the masses is not always . . . wise. You could put a lot of things to a vote--you could have put anti-miscegenation laws to a vote, and that would have passed pretty handily. Either all people are created equal--or they're not. You're either buying into the original premise of America--or you're not.
When you are actually powerful, you don't need to be petty.
Jon Stewart Social Media Accounts
Tracey McShane, Nathan Thomas Stewart, Maggie Rose Stewart