- Johnson is a surname of English origin
Johnson & Johnson facts
- The name itself is a patronym of the given name John, literally meaning "son of John"
- The name John derives from Latin Johannes, which is derived through Greek Ἰωάννης Iōannēs from Hebrew יוחנן Yohanan, meaning "Yahweh has favoured"
- The name has been extremely popular in Europe since the Christian era as a result of it being given to St John the Baptist, St John the Evangelist and nearly one thousand other Christian saints
- Johnson is the ninth most common surname in Sweden and the rest of Scandinavia, second most common in the United States and 154th most common in the world
- As a Scottish family name, Johnson is occasionally a variation of Johnston, a habitational name
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Acqua di Parma, ModelCo, Jurlique, LloydsPharmacy, XanGo, Scotties, Supercuts, Azzaro, Pert Plus, Capri
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!