- He was an American film actor
- He was the U.S. Ambassador to Mexico from 1981 to 1986 and head of the Screen Actors Guild from 1971 to 1973
|Real name:||Juan Vincent Apablasa|
John Gavin Height
|How tall was John Gavin?||193 cm / 6 ft 4 in|
|Born:||08 April 1931 Comment |
|When did John Gavin die? / Died||09 February 2018|
|How many years did John Gavin live? / Lived||86 years|
|Where was John Gavin born?||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Where did John Gavin die? / Deathplace ||Beverly Hills, California, US|
John Gavin Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is John Gavin worth?||$11,000,000
Who was John Gavin? / Facts
- Known for his roles in Imitation of Life (1959), Spartacus (1960), Psycho (1960) and Thoroughly Modern Millie (1967), playing leading roles in a series of films for producer Ross Hunter
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I don't want to be called another Rock Hudson. And Hudson was probably angrier than I am about that. They use his name too loosely. It is true there is a faint physical resemblance. Like Rock, I am six feet four, weigh 190 pounds, have brown eyes and black hair. But I assure you I never tried to look like him, not even by way of a haircut. I am an individualist.
- When I was studying law at Stanford, I had to take on the odd jobs that any kid who supports himself thought college would have to do. When I say 'Beverly Hills,' people automatically think I was reared with a silver spoon in my mouth. It was more like copper. I waited on tables in my fraternity to get spending money. Actually, I've been financially on my own since I was 20. I grit my teeth in horror when I read all the nonsense written about my so-called rich, privileged background.
John Gavin Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 10 February 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!